ReachOut For A Friend In Habbo Hotel
So there can be a lot less lonely hearts this Valentine’s Day, Inspire USA teamed up with Habbo Hotel, a virtual world for teens, to create a community space for Habbos to share and support others who may be going through a tough time.
Habbo Hotel users will receive a badge when they share their thoughts on what makes someone a good friend, or how they cheer up their friends when they’re down. We will select answers to feature in Habbo or on Reach Out’s site or Facebook page.
To stay on top of all the news at Inspire/ReachOut, please subscribe to our newsletter (in the box on the top/right of this page)! You can also read the latest issues online (see below).
Inspire USA Newsletters
- Inspire USA January Newsletter: CalMHSA Funds ReachOut Forums, Inspire USA @ SXSWi & More
- Inspire USA November Newsletter: FOSI Honors Our Digital Director, ReachOut Reelz & More
- Inspire USA October Newsletter: ReachOut Goes Mobile, Suicide Prevention Month Activities & More
- Inspire USA September Newsletter: ‘Inspiring’ New Research Initiative, ReachOut Tumblr, New Videos, Stories & More
- Inspire USA August Newsletter: ReachOut Reads, Rocking Bonnaroo, Our Youth Summit & More